If you think Youngstars Nurseries might suit your child and your family, please fill out a registration Form and if you need any assistance please contact the Admissions Registrar Denise Crawford on 07714 755873 or Info@Youngstars-nurseries.co.uk
Denise will also be very happy to answer any questions you might have or provide further information to help you in choosing the best nursery for your child.
If you have not yet had a chance to visit the Nursery you can book a slot now. Book a Visit
All 3 to 4-year-olds in England can get 570 free hours per year. This is usually taken as 15 hours a week for 38 weeks of the year.
Some 3 to 4-year-olds are eligible for 30 hours free childcare a week. Further information can be found at:
Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they:
- are looked after by a local authority
- have a statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- get Disability Living Allowance
- have left care under an adoption order, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order
further information can be found at:
Those children not in receipt of funding, or using more than their funded hours, will be charged £8 an hour.